Wednesday 8 January 2014

 
 

 
Above is the first draft article for my music magazine. Much like any other conventional article, I have placed an image on the left hand page, and the body of the article on the right hand page. In keeping with the Beatles theme of the band I will attempt to recreate the famous Abbey Road image from their 1969 Album of the same name. Beneath the band on the zebra crossing I could possibly place a Pull Quote from the article. This would be possibly controversial to spark the audiences interest. On the right hand page, a two line introduction to the band would be placed atop the page, below an eye catching title. The title suggested on my first draft reads "BIGGER THAN JESUS? HELL YES!" and pays homage to a famous John Lennon quote. The main body of the text is split into two block columns with a large capital letter to begin and a pace for a Pull Quote on the right hand block. I felt this added a sophisticated touch to the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment