Monday 4 November 2013

For the images of my English teacher, I managed to catch him on a good day, which allowed me to be able to take a number of good quality photos to use on my Cover and my blog. I made sure to photograph the image with a contrasting background to that of the colour of my main image. Fortunately my teacher Mr Klappholz has a penchant for drama, and was more than willing and capable to portray a number of moods I threw at him on the day, to test a number of scenarios to be able to explore for the best possible photo.
Unfortunately, the jumper worn on the day was similar to that of the stormy background on my cover, however when combined I felt it only added to the mood of the overall concept. I managed to eradicate the background, which proved mostly successful; I removed the main obstructions however a couple of corners were cut off the top of the head of the model, however compared to the stormy image, proved to be a minute problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment