Tuesday 11 March 2014

 


Due to the fundamental changes made to my Publication regarding the branding and subsequent Masthead, I have re drafted my Front Cover. Now I have included more Sell lines on both sides of the Cover, including a wider range of features in the magazine (including a fashion focus, as well as music) to give the publication more depth. A use of colour has been used in an attempt to make the Cover more ascetically pleasing.  I have modified the Splash to include the name of the band, the "Day Trippers", in an attempt to create a symbol of status and prestige for the band and magazine, as though they are "big" enough to be used a major selling point for this particular edition of the magazine. Finally I have retaken the Main Image to include more musical references, with the inclusion of a number of prop musical instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment